Birth Pool Rentals
Rent a birth pool today to utilize the relaxing comfort of water while in labor or giving birth.
Reserve your birth pool now for a birth experience of a lifetime!
- Mini Birth Pool in a Box and Carrying Case
- Electric Air Pump
- Water Transfer Pump
- Pool Liner
- Debris Removal Net
- Floating Thermometer
Specs of Mini Birth Pool in a Box
- External Max Dimension: 65″ x 57″ x 28″
- Internal Max Dimension: 45″ x 37″ x 26″
- Internal Depth: 26″
- Rim Width: 10″
- 172 gallons
Three independent chambers for improved safety.
The sides of Birth-Pool-in-a-Box are made of 3 independent tubular chambers stacked on top of each other. If one of them should puncture by accident, only 1/3 of the wall height will be lost. This is safer for mother and baby and results in little to no water on your floor than a puncture into a single-chambered inflatable pool.
Comfortable and welcoming.
This doesn’t look like a medical device! It is welcoming and the inflated sides are comfortable to rest upon. This helps you relax, which will enhance the production of the hormone oxytocin, speeding up your labor.
By deflating the middle chamber to the appropriate height once a woman is in the filled pool, the height of the pool can be adjusted for safe and comfortable access to the woman by her caregivers. Not every woman needs 28″ high sides. Smaller woman or smaller midwives may find that by lowering the sides of the pool by several inches, they feel more comfortable. By adjusting this on the middle chamber, the rigidity and stability of the pool is maintained by the fully inflated top and bottom chamber.
Mothers requested strong handles on the outside of the pool for use when leaning on the side facing out. They are angled at 30 degrees for comfort and secure the form-fitted disposable liner in place. Sturdy enough for birth partner and doula’s to support from any position.
Once the pool is filled, the sides are sturdy enough for a 210 lb (95.5kg) person to sit on the side without collapsing it. There is also plenty of room in the Regular pool for the partner to join the mother.
Approximate filling time – 40 minutes to 3 hours (depending on your water pressure and the size of your hot water tank.) Once the pool is filled it’s approximately 2 1/2 tubs worth.Approximate time to inflate – 15-25 minutes
Known benefits of water labor and waterbirth as listed on waterbirth.org
• Facilitates mobility and enables the mother to assume any position which is comfortable for labor and birth
• Speeds up labor
• Reduces blood pressure
• Gives mother more feelings of control
• Provides significant pain relief
• Promotes relaxation
• Conserves her energy
• Reduces the need for drugs and interventions
• Gives mother a private protected space
• Reduces perineal trauma and eliminates episiotomies
• Reduces cesarean section rates
• Is highly rated by mothers – typically stating they would consider giving birth in water again
• Is highly rated by experienced providers
• Encourages an easier birth for mother and a gentler welcome for baby”